Great news everyone, we have an integration with Box.com. You can now prepare 3D file from your Box account just by 1-click file fixing.
Upload your 3D files to Box and use our MakePrintable‘s app to re-mesh your files for 3D printing.
“Did you know that Adele’s team used Box to launch her new album?”
Box allows you to upload a file up to 250 MB in size. Perfect for large architectural files, or 3D files that are heavy on the bits.
There are two ways to get your Box 3D file fixed from MakePrintable:
1-Check out this video that shows how to use MakePrintable inside Box or follow the steps to fix 3D files from your Box account.
Steps to fix 3D files from Box:
- Directly from your Box.com account, you can add our MakePrintable application.
- You can find this app at the app store after you login into your Box account.
- Select a the 3D File that you wish to fix
- Click the three dots icon.
- from ‘Actions’ just click on ‘MakePrintable 3D File Healing’
- The file will be sent directly to MakePrintable.com
- To access your file login to MakePrintable
2-If you are a Box user that does not have a MakePrintable account, another way to access your 3D files from Box, would be by login in into MakePrintable using your Box credentials.
Watch this video below for demo:
Steps to access 3D Box files from MakePrintable:
If you log into MakePrintable, you can access your Box account.
2. Click repair
3. Click the Box icon
4. Select the file you would like to fix.
If you don’t have a Box account, get one from Box.com
If you don’t have MakePrintable account, sign up for free.
MakePrintable is planning to build partnerships with key players in the 3D printing ecosystem. If you would like to suggest any partnership please drop me a line below.