Great news SketchUp users,
We created a Makeprintable plugin just for you.
Making sure that you can send your .dwg or .dxf “Sketchup files” directly to our cloud-based 3D mesh repair solution.
Check the instructions of installation SketchUp Extension below:
Download and install our extension into SketchUp and use it to prepare your 3D model for 3D printing utilizing our cloud-based fixer MakePrintable.
Head to the Sketchup Extension Warehouse
Download Makeprintable 3D Mesh Repair Extension (Click Here), and then head to the extensions location on your computer, select and open it, a pop message will show, click okay and you’ll be ready to use the extension.
Fix your file with MakePrintable
- Open up the project or import the file of your choice
- Click the menu “Extensions and select upload to MakePrintable
- Enter your account credentials, if you don’t have an account, sign up for free here.
- Then select the quality of the output either prototype, standard or high depending on what quality of the fix you’re looking for
- Click “repair model” button to send your files and get redirected to makeprintable.com
You will automatically be taken to see your model in the fixing process.
Enjoy this free extension, and let us know what you think